Wednesday 7 June 2017

Summer Outfit Inspiration


I don't know about you guys, but I'm generally pretty stuck when it comes to finding outfits when a new season comes around. There's so much things to think about - whats in fashion, comfort, your budget for new clothes. Sometimes all you need is a little inspiration and that's exactly what I'm gonna show you today!
These are a few of my go-to summer outfits for this year, and for me to wear them they obviously have to be comfy and mainly inexpensive. I'm about to stop rambling now and just let you get on to the outfits 💓


Outfit #1


Top & Shorts: Terranova




 Outfit #2




Top & Shorts: New Look



 Outfit #3




Dress: Bershka



Outfit #4




Top: Terranova
Shorts: Bershka




 Don't forget to let me know what you guys think and what your go-to outfits for summer are!
Talk to you soon,
Janine xo



No comments:

Post a Comment