Wednesday 8 July 2015

My Beach Essentials

A little Jar of Thoughts. Fashion. Beauty. DIY. Advice. Beach Essentials. Blog


Hi Lovlies :)

The long awaited summer is here! Time to show of that bikini body you've been working so hard for (by binge watching Pretty Little Liars whilst eating a bag of crisps) and head to the beach.
Here are my beach essentials that I always carry in my beach bag.

So you obviously need a beach bag to carry all your stuff in. This one is shocking pink and I think it's perfect for summer :)

A towel is also a must-have

I think sun cream is the most important essential - it protects you from the harmful rays of the sun! Definitely include this in your beach bag, especially if you're spending a whole day at the beach!

A wallet is essential - do I need to explain further?


My bikini is usually not in my beach bag as I'm usually wearing it. This one is from "Jennyfer" and I'm obsessed with the colours.


I always carry a good book with me to the beach. I think the beach is the perfect environment to sit back and relax with a book. This book is by John Grisham and it's called "The Abduction" It's an amazing read :)


I always carry a floppy hat with me when I go to the beach
 1) It protects my face from the sun
2) It's really cute and stylish :)

Call me a child for life- but I always carry goggles with me :) Is it just me?
 It probably is.

Anyone who knows me knows that I always wear sunglasses, whether it's to the beach or out shopping! This pair of stylish sunnies are from "Accessorize" 

I usually keep a small makeup bag with me where I keep some small essentials like these ⇩

In the makeup bag, I usually keep a portable brush & mirror, a pack of tissues, lip balm, a hair tie and this Vitamin E face refresher that I got from "The Body Shop" which is amazing :)

I hope you found my beach essentials helpful! Do you have any essentials that I didn't mention? Drop a comment down below :)

Janine xo



No comments:

Post a Comment